Sunday 4 March 2012

My FAVORITE couple SWEATING TOGETHER

Not only has this couple worked together for years promoting Health and Physical Activity ALL over Canada, they have crossed cultural boundaries and stuck together to promote their passion of FITNESS while falling in love....

WHO ARE THEY? Oh you KNOW. I know you know.  
HIGH KICK IF YOU KNOW...


HAL JOHNSON & JOANNE MCLEOD 

How did they meet? Apparently at the gym. The couple secretly got married despite the fact that interracial relationships were "not acceptable" in the 1990s and they are still going strong. What is the secret to their marriage? Doesn't take Dr. Phil to figure that one out - their LOVE of FITNESS. 



Needless to say Hal and Joanne have taught as a lot, not just about stretching, doing exercises while traveling or just being Fit and having Fun but also about surrounding yourself with sweaty company. Listen, we can't all date a Hal or Joanne ( IMAGINE IF WE COULD THOUGH!!!), but I know the closest people in my life are people I can sweat with. They love talking about workouts, high kicks and most importantly comparing T-Shirts to see who has more sweat on theirs (I am pretty sure I win every time...). But think about it: next time you're heading for a workout bring a friend or loved one (yes 4-legged creatures count!!!) - make it a social, hilarious, enjoyable affair. 

And as they say - KEEP FIT and HAVE FUN through LOTS and LOTS of sweat!!!

Check out one of my favorite ParticiPACTION videos of all time. This is appropriate as summer is JUST around the corner. Hal and Joanne just KNOW - they have always just known. Check out the outfits - I wish it was the 90s for life. I really do.
SWEAT IT OUT!


Check out this blog for more info about their relationship:
http://www.andreacoutu.com/page/blogone/bodybreak-couples-secret-revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment