1) Running from Cookie Monster, Elmo and Sponge Bob because they want you to give them 15 dollars for taking a picture with them at Time's Square.
2) Rollerblade soccer - I wouldn't say this is for everyone. It was terrifying and addictive to watch.
3) Neighbourhood Basketball - the intensity is unparalleled
4) Dancing for hours because you keep saying "I'll leave as soon as there is a bad song..." only to realize they somehow never play a song you can't sing at the top of your lungs.
5) Walking for hours and hours and more hours - to get to the next food stop (of course)
6) Zumba (the Latina Dramatic Type) - these ladies of all ages move their hips in ways I didn't know were possible.
I had an amazing weekend and I cannot wait to go back to the Big Apple! I definitely recommend it New York for a variety of workouts and experiences.
No surprises for the song of the blog below: